Monday, February 5, 2007

Now you can see what I was talking about

I haven't stopped thinking about the Achilles comparison (see previous post), so now I want you to see what I was talking about. Here it is:

And then because it is newsworthy, Xavier Malisse battled the elements and came back from being a set down on the second day of play to beat James Blake . Disappointing for me, to be sure, but that's a solid win for Malisse.


The weather has finally warmed up here too. In fact it was a glorious day to live in Colorado. I wanted to play outside but we had practice indoors still, but it was nice to go outside all sweaty and bask in the glow of the sun instead of sprinting to a freezing car in the kind of cold that makes it feel like the inside of your nose is falling out. I hope it stays.

No comments: