Tuesday, February 20, 2007

LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL!!!


Tomorrow is the day that we all (as long as "we all" means a few of my friends and I -- and probably part of England) have been waiting for. Liverpool is playing Barcelona in the first of two Champions League matches. It's going to be amazing, but we don't get it on TV here in America. Gay ass digital cable. I'm going to have to try to watch it on the Internet somehow, but I have a feeling that soccer on the Internet is going to be a disappointment.
In tennis news (I am taking this shit way too seriously), Mardy Fish is everything I wish I was. He is good at tennis, making changes to his game and still being successful, generally a bad ass...I'm getting upset.

There are all kinds of tournaments going on right now but they're all in the first rounds so you can check them out at your leisure...if you care.

It's also worth mentioning that if you are living in a foreign country and can get the Liverpool game on TV, I hate you.

No comments: