Thursday, February 22, 2007

LFC slips past Barca!!!

Sooooo Bellamy and Riise made up for beating the shit out of each other earlier in the week by scoring a goal apiece in Liverpool's stunning upset of Barcelona. That is just pretty freaking sweet.

I also hope this picture helps explain why I haven't updated much of anything recently. As you can probably see, I can't even sit on my chair because there is a glove on it...ummm...don't know how that happened. Someone should move it. Anyhow, I promise that by Saturday night...maybe Sunday --yes, definitely by Sunday, life will return to normal for a few days. Then it's off to Kansas.

Tomorrow the team will be traveling up to the USAFA for a match against Weber State. I wasn't looking forward to it until today. I made some remark to my coach about getting shot back down to Earth tomorrow and these were his exact words: "It doesn't matter!! Seriously, don't even think about tomorrow, it isn't important at all!" Now I really want to play. Don't even try to understand.

Also, I might start posting some of the amazing things my coach says to us during practice. Today's moment of zen came when this kid Kyle was playing this kid Beau..."Oh, and Kyle, if I ever see you throw your racquet like that again, regardless of what made you do it, I will cut off your testicles and sew them onto someone who knows how to use them." That is just such a nice burn...I wish I was a 57-year old tennis coach who could just talk shit to his players all day. He's a great guy though. Seriously.

No comments: