Thursday, January 18, 2007

Roddick vs. Safin!!

I think I'm the only one in America that wants Safin to tool Roddick tonight. I was talking to a couple of my friends tonight and they were pulling for Andy because he's American. I'm going for Safin because he is just too bad ass to not like. I am TiVoing the match tonight and I will try to watch it tomorrow night when I actually have longer than five seconds to think. But quickly, in honor of the most unpredictably bad assed tennis player in recent memory...


Also, has anyone else noticed that Nadal has changed his serve? It looks like he has modeled it after the Federer serve, which is to say it is now pretty sick. He was serving well before (got to the finals at Wimby, obviously), but now that the motion is all cleaned up who knows what will happen? Looking forward to it though.

No comments: