Thursday, March 15, 2007

Out of the desert and into the sun...


I am once again doing this from class, because strangely enough, the end of classes seems to be the only time where I can get anything done. School is insane!

We had a match yesterday against Minnie Mankato, and even though we won, I don't want to talk about it. In fact just typing that makes me want to cry.

At least I can watch Indian Wells. Sharapova lost her match and the #1 ranking, but whatever. Roddick swept past Gasquet, who looked like he gave up for the first three games of the 2nd set. He was playing with such little effort...he hit a cross-court forehand winner halfway through the 4th game of the 2nd set, and I swear, if he had missed that shot, he would have tanked the rest of the set. I like Gasquet, but damn...

Murray beat Davydenko yesterday, and he probably did a little bit of yelling in that match too - rascally Scotsman.

That's all I got for now -- I gotta run across campus to class, then get a paycheck, then maybe eat lunch, then go to practice, then back to work, then home for dinner, and then find out what sort of homework I have to do. Noooooooooooo

No comments: