Tuesday, March 13, 2007

AHhhhhhhh!!

I know. Creative title, jackass.

Lots of stuff happening lately. Federer losing has been a big story, but I am not making a big deal out of it for a couple of reasons. People lose. Even Federer. He is human. The guy that beat him is pretty freaking good too, and you would have heard a lot more about him recently had he not been suspended for 15 months.

I haven't posted too much lately because I have been listening to the Format a lot and doing tons of work. School is kicking my ass right now, or at least chasing me around with a big stick. Found out I can graduate in three years, but if the work that would have to go into that is anything like what I have now...passssssss.

We played CC yesterday and won. It was a decent day of tennis, but the more I think about it the less satisfactory it was -- bad doubles, OK singles...we need to get better, fast.

Roddick is moving along in the now-Federerless draw, which you know is making him a happy little man. JB lost and that sucks.
I hope I didn't just link to the same article twice, but if I did that's too bad -- I'm off to go get manhandled by a Business test. See you fools later

No comments: