Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Yeah and about England...

I don't remember if I talked about this before and I don't care to go back and look. But yeah, I am going to England for a bit this summer. I am taking a school trip -- two classes, six credit hours, two weeks in England...oh man. It's going to be amazing. I'm gonna check out a bunch of plays, all the usual sights in London, the cliffs at Dover, Stonehenge, WIMBLEDON!!! I will be there in the first two days of the tournament too, so it will be tennis nirvana times TEN. I might even go to the new Wembley. I got a sick new camera, and I already plan on spending a ton of money over there, but I don't even care. It is going to be absolutely amazing. It's kind of crazy, seeing how this is the first trip/airline flight I've ever gone on. But whatever. I won't believe anything until I'm there and back. I'm still going to be ecstatic in the meantime.

Also, about this blog. It started out as a school assignment, but I think I have been able to get a little more enjoyment out of it than I anticipated. I am going to keep it going through this summer of tennis and then see where I'm at. My summer plans, as of now are pretty simple: Play some tennis before I leave, have a good time while I'm gone, and then play some tennis when I'm back. I'll still be working nights at the park (more on that later) and even a little bit at school. But I'm going to play a lot of tournaments, and probably travel to a lot more than I have before. I need to have a solid summer of tennis and make a good impression on this new coach (whoever that turns out to be). I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: