Friday, May 25, 2007

Ideas??

I'm desperate for fun distractions at work. I am pretty sure that I've seen everything on the Internet. And I mean everything. Every video on youtube, every sports article in the world...everything. It's depressing.

Here's what we have to work with (we meaning Ryan and I here at the writing center): five aging Dell desktop computers hooked into a lackluster campus network; a few large desks; four rolling chairs; 10 stationary chairs; a telephone; some filing cabinets; a printer; two small office areas that are cordoned off from the main writing room area; four fake trees and two fake plants. That's about the size of it. If anyone has some suggestions for how we can entertain ourselves, or would like to contribute financially, please leave a comment with all of your personal information (credit card and PIN number, belly button size, etc.). It would be much appreciated.

No comments: