Monday, April 9, 2007

Spring for a day

Yesterday I woke up and everything was covered in snow. Today it was 70 degrees and perfect. No joke. Practice was solid, and afterwards I ran around the park because it was a nice day and I wanted to try out the new Nike running shoes. It was a successful venture on both counts. I walked up to school at 5 for a dinner meeting and took a little pic on the way home because the light in Pueblo is best at the end of the day. Wanted to share. Anyhow, it's a good thing that I managed to get maximum enjoyment out of it too because tomorrow the weather is supposed to start sucking again.

Not much going on in the world of professional tennis today. Today was the first day of the U.S. Men's Clay Court Championships, and if you want to read about it...well go for it.

I am trying to find a relatively unknown tennis player to stalk when I go to Wimbledon this summer. He (or she, I guess!) would have to be ranked somewhere around 75 to 100 in the world. My boss and I just think that it would be funny for the 82nd ranked player in the world to have two stalkerish superfans for a couple of days. We could go to the players' hotel and rush him for autographs and what not. Man, I am looking forward to this.

No comments: