Monday, April 30, 2007

Sigh...

Day one of Finals Week is in the books. I had two tests today and they weren't terrible. That's not to say that they were great, because they were final exams...

The *#&#^!% Nuggets lost tonight, and OMG does that piss me off. It apparently made me angry enough to use "OMG" in a sentence for the first time, and now I want to hurt myself all the more. Someone was playing solid defense on Tim Duncan for a change and since he wasn't getting any calls in the first half I guess the refs felt obligated to spread the fouls back around to everyone on the Nugs squad. Then Robert Horry happened and nothing else mattered. Holy shit. Kill me.

I will be recording the 'Pool game tomorrow. Don't spoil it for me! It's gonna be tough. When Gerrard was walking off the field after the last game, my buddy Mitch said (in his usual I-have-to-say-something-to-sound-soccerish way) "He knows what he has to do." Let's freaking hope so.

No comments: