Sunday, April 8, 2007

Decisions!

So I am hopefully going to England this summer. The trip is June 14-28, and I will hopefully be able to go to Wimbledon for a day. I will get 6 credit hours for school, which is amazing, but I have a problem. There is going to be this amazing concert the day that I would have to leave. Ahhhhhhhh! It is the concert that I have waited my whole life for too! John Mayer with Ben Folds opening for him. Holy shit! Whyyyyyyyyyyy!? The day that I leave!?

I already know what I'm going to do................................buy an international adapter for the iPod.

I can't pass on Wimbledon, and I can't resist the idea of leaving the US for a while. I guess I have a pretty nice life if this kind of thing is a decision that I have to make. Back to reality...

No comments: